Friday, September 28, 2018

Osceola, WI

Hey son.
I'm tired and freezing, and one is definitely feeding off the other.
Try not to take anything I say in this state to heart, cause my mind is doing weird shit.

It's a full 18 degrees warmer where you are at this very moment.
That's good enough to wanna spend the night.

Tonight Mike asked if I was good.
He seems to sense when I'm feeling some kinda way.
I told him the truth, "I can't put my finger on what it is, but when I do I'll let you know."


*                                               *                                             *

Fear is the stupidest thing, huh?

At some point evolution gifted us with this bullshit to keep us from
stroking the inside of a jaguar's mouth or whatever.
Fuck it, though.  I wanna stroke what I wanna stroke.

What do I wanna stroke?
Everything.

1 comment:

  1. During one of my various quarter life crises I went onto Craigslist. I was craving short term human interaction so I went to the Personals. Anyway one of the interactions included a guy said he likes to "stroke and drink gin." Can you imagine what type of man he is? Whether he is physically attractive or ugly af he sounds like a college virgin

    ReplyDelete