Saturday, September 8, 2018

Saturday is the coolest cunt

So how are you?

How is your case going with your injury?
How is that girl?
How is the coffee shop?
Question marks are so imposing sometimes.  
They're almost more obtrusive than the questions themselves.
Like fuck. Chill.

Not gonna lie bish, every day I'm imagining you like that picture in 
Back to the Furture of Marty and his brother and sister.  
Now your hands are fading.  Shit there goes your whole arm.

Still.  I see you.  You look ok from here.

We're going to dinner tonight at the local LV house -Lutheran Volunteers.
I said it before and I'll say it again: What is my life?
The truth is this is true America, and I'm just having a real look at it.

This girl Sonja works with James at Advocates for Human Rights, and she invited us over for a friendly hang with her whole house.  There are four of them, mostly girls.
Should be chill I guess.

I don't really know who to be for everyone yet. 
Sounds like a pretty common problem, though. 
Like maybe you're rolling your eyes now and saying "Yeah duh."
Still.  Doesn't make it easier to figure out.

There should be pictures here.  

For now LA is a faraway place that I think of pleasantly, but as soon as that snow comes - I'm gonna be printing out pictures of my old parking lot and pinning them on the inside of my clothes to keep me warm.

Miss you, boo.
True. True.

Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment