Monday, September 10, 2018

You heard me dying, right?

This was a day.

A day I'm glad not to tell you about in person cause you're so shitty at listening.
Go ahead and make that face bitch, you are a terrible listener.
You're great at lying on my couch and pontificating about Twin Peaks, 
then falling asleep after eating all the damn food you brought 
plus my leftovers plus some yesterday nachos in the fridge.

I guess I must feel a way today.

Every day I'm at work I feel myself falling into this old way of operating 
where I'm the responsible and wise adult.  I'm in control of the situation.  
I am full of shit.

This got so dark so fast!

Let's do over:

What a damn day you fuckin muffin.

Lice.  Vomit.  Constipation.  A baby.  
And yes that does sound like a pretty kick-ass Friday night.

I guess I better talk about James and get outta this tired funk.
James has been a hot topic of ours recently.  There must be something I have to 
figure out about him.

He woke up at an insanely early hour and rode the bus with me.  
He didn't have to be at work for another two hours.
Wow.

My goal is to get to the point where I can rest my head on his shoulder for an entire bus ride.
My twin goal is to get to the point where he can rest his head on my shoulder for an entire bus ride.

Ha. Twin goal.  Here's Twin Steps:
2-28 BWCW-35

You've probably been here, right?  
There's a dope drag bar next door.
I think it's called Jalisco Bar.  
At a certain spot in the wall you can see through to it.  You can wave.

*                                                  *                                            *

This time elapsing thing might become a habit.

The James talk last night went so great I wanted to freeze the night and come back to it later -like a favorite episode of Young Americans or My So Called Life.

His face is so sweet sometimes I just wanna kiss him.
Not like that, you know.  Like I wanted to kiss my driveway when I got back from the airport that first time I went anywhere on a plane.  Out of gratitude.  Out of a sense of being home.  Shit.  I'm being so extra right now.
Let's move on.

Let's go to bed.

Girl bye,

You know who





No comments:

Post a Comment